Surkhi Saaz Maroon Lehenga - Pure Velvet Mauve Indian Wedding Lengha choli with Cutdana, Sequence & Dabka embroidery
Chand Bibi was a ruler. She was versed in many languages, including Arabic, Persian, Turkish, Marathi and Kannada. She played the sitar and painting flowers was her hobby.
Exude regality with B Anu Designs' Chand BiBi Bridal Lehenga. Made with luxurious fabrics, this lehenga set features intricate gold threadwork with sequence and dabka embellishments, all done with attention to detail. The choli is designed with a designer sweetheart neckline and long sleeves, while the dupatta is made with soft net fabric, adorned with wine red and gold border work. This lehenga set is perfect for a grand wedding celebration.
Sweetheart Neckline with Heavy Cutdana and Dabka handwork
- This ethnic set features a modernistic touch with a Sweetheart neckline that adds a contemporary edge to the traditional design.
- The blouse bodice is adorned with intricate gold dabka work that adds a touch of glamour to the overall look.
- The Sweetheart patterning is carefully crafted to ensure a desired and flattering fit that accentuates your curves.
- To further enhance the beauty of this ethnic set, the design is completed with touches of sequence that add a dazzling sparkle and shine to the outfit.
- It features a hook closure that provides both support and sophistication, ensuring that you look and feel your best throughout any special occasion.
Wine Red and Mauve Pure Velvet Skirt Lehnga with Mirrors, Sequence & Multi Thread embroidery
- This custom lengha is crafted with circular cut patterning that maximizes the flare, creating a stunning and elegant silhouette.
- The use of mauve velvet fabric ensures graceful drapery, adding to the overall beauty of the piece.
- The lehenga is adorned with intricate embroidery work that includes vibrant stones, Dabka, Cutdana, and Sequence embellishments.
- Adding to the opulence of this ethnic piece is the use of multi-thread handwork, which adds a luxurious touch to the overall design
- The attention to detail and craftsmanship is evident in every stitch, making this custom designer lehenga a true work of art.
Mauve Shaded Dupatta with Floral Pattern Border
- The Velvet dupatta of this lengha choli set offers breathability and an effortless, lavish grace.
- The soft and smooth texture of the velvet provides a luxurious feel while allowing air to circulate, making it comfortable to wear.
- The beautiful Wine and Mauve shades of the lengha choli set offer a distinctive and stunning contrast, making the outfit stand out.
- The intricate detailing of the sequins and threadwork border adds to the beauty of the outfit and enhances the overall appeal of the designer dupatta.
Included in Purchase: Lehenga/Lengha, Choli/Blouse & Dupatta
|Color: Mauve and Wine Shade|
|Fabric: Pure Velvet and Net|
|Occasion: Bridal, Engagement, Formal Event|
|Style: Lehenga Choli|
|Work: Hand Sequence, Dabka, Cutdana, Moti|
Can be customized in any color or blouse style
Estimated delivery time: 4 - 6 weeks
Choosing the right Indian bridal lengha is not an easy task. What's more difficult is choosing the right designer for your Indian bridal couture who not only provides you with the best you deserve but also makes it a memorable experience for you. You are not getting married every day, right!
That's how we started making custom bridal lehengas for brides all over the bay area and then furthermore worldwide.
Now we are doing the best to make the day of marriage the best day in the life of an Indian bride!
We provide Indian bridal wear and custom Indian wear for brides and wedding guests. We have worldwide shipping services to ship custom Indian bridal all over the UK, Germany, Australia, Canada, and the USA. For stunning Indian bridal wear, you can visit our bridal lenghas page. If you already have your dream bridal lehenga in mind and require custom lehengas fill the form on our Made to Order page and wait for the dream come true.
Visit our reviews page to know about our happy brides and customer