Mendhika - Lime green Bridal Mehndi Lehenga choli with foil mirror handwork
Reflect your best side and spread the joy in this mirror foil work lengha ensemble perfect for your Mehendi occasion!
Off-shoulder silk designer choli with foil handwork
- Off-shoulder neckline of this designer blouse takes a contemporary approach to this traditional set
- Lime green silk fabric used to add texture to this choli set
- Reflective foil like mirror applique work runs all over this designer blouse adding glamour to your wardrobe
- Golden bead trim runs all over the neckline as well as the hem
- This choli is a perfect fuss free pick for your mehndi event
Green flared designer lehnga with mirror applique work & fringe hemline
- Lime green layered lengha with tulle kalidaar panels on the ghera to give you max flare & bounce
- Geometrical foil mirror work runs all over this designer bridal lehenga making this piece an extravagant affair
- Horizontal embellishments at the waistband give out an illusion of a belt
- Golden threaded fringe trim runs at the hemline to give you the wow factor
- Heavily beaded embellished dori with tassels given with functional closure benefit
Lightweight netted dupatta with bead work
- Lime green tulle net fabric used to keep this piece as light as possible
- Embroidery adorned with sequins runs all over this dupatta
- Golden embellished border with pretty beads completes the look
Included in Purchase: Lehenga/Lengha, Choli/Blouse & Dupatta
|Color: Lime Green & Gold (colors can be customized upon request)|
|Fabric: Silk & Net|
|Occasion: Bridal, Mehndi,Engagement, Reception,|
|Style: Lehenga Choli|
|Work: Foil Mirror Work|
|Care: Dry Clean|
DISCLAIMER: This product is made to order. This can be customized in any color combination. The blouse styles can be customized based on your needs.
*Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor setting.
Can be customized in any color or blouse style
Estimated delivery time: 4 - 6 weeks
Choosing the right Indian bridal lengha is not an easy task. What's more difficult is choosing the right designer for your Indian bridal couture who not only provides you with the best you deserve but also makes it a memorable experience for you. You are not getting married every day, right!
That's how we started making custom bridal lehengas for brides all over the bay area and then furthermore worldwide.
Now we are doing the best to make the day of marriage the best day in the life of an Indian bride!
We provide Indian bridal wear and custom made Indian wear for brides and wedding guests. We have worldwide shipping services to ship custom Indian bridal all over the UK, Germany, Australia, Canada, and the USA. For stunning Indian bridal wear, you can visit our bridal lenghas page. If you already have your dream bridal lehenga in mind and require custom lehengas fill the form on our Made to Order page and wait for the dream come true.
Visit our reviews page to know about our happy brides and customer