Kesar Kari Lehenga - Chand BiBi
Kesar Kari Lehenga - Silk and Velvet Orange Indian Wedding Lengha choli with Hand Sequence, Dabka and Stones Embroidery
Chand Bibi was a ruler. She was versed in many languages, including Arabic, Persian, Turkish, Marathi and Kannada. She played the sitar and painting flowers was her hobby.
Exude regality with B Anu Designs' Chand BiBi Bridal Lehenga. Made with luxurious fabrics, this lehenga set features intricate gold threadwork with sequence and dabka embellishments, all done with attention to detail. The choli is designed with a designer deep V neckline and mid sleeves, while the dupatta is made with soft net fabric, adorned with velvet green and red border work. This lehenga set is perfect for a grand wedding celebration.
Deep-V Neckline with Heavy Sequence and Dabka handwork
- This ethnic set features a modernistic touch with a Deep-V neckline that adds a contemporary edge to the traditional design.
- The blouse bodice is adorned with intricate gold dabka floral work that adds a touch of glamour to the overall look.
- The Deep-V patterning is carefully crafted to ensure a desired and flattering fit that accentuates your curves.
- To further enhance the beauty of this ethnic set, the design is completed with touches of Sequence, Mirror, and Stones.
- Adding to the opulence of this ethnic piece is the multi-thread handwork, which adds a luxurious touch to the overall design.
Burnt Orange Raw Silk and Velvet Skirt Lehnga with Hand Sequence, Dabka and Stones embroidery
- This custom lengha features circular cut patterning that maximizes the flare, giving you a stunning and elegant silhouette.
- The silk fabric is carefully selected to ensure graceful drapery, adding to the overall beauty of the piece
- The lehenga is adorned with intricate embroidery work that includes vibrant Stones, Dabka, and Sequence embellishments
- The attention to detail and craftsmanship is evident in every stitch, making this custom designer lehenga a true work of art.
Orange Shaded Dupatta with Floral Pattern Border
- Netted dupatta lets you have breathability & an effortless lavish grace
- Orange shade adds a beautiful distinctive contrast to this stunning lengha choli set
- Shimmery golden floral sequins and threadwork border elevates the look of this designer dupatta
Included in Purchase: Lehenga/Lengha, Choli/Blouse & Dupatta
|Color: Burnt Orange|
|Fabric: Pure Raw Silk, Velvet, Net|
|Occasion: Bridal, Engagement, Formal Event|
|Style: Lehenga Choli|
|Work: Hand Sequence, Dabka and Stones|
Can be customized in any color or blouse style
Estimated delivery time: 4 - 6 weeks
Choosing the right Indian bridal lengha is not an easy task. What's more difficult is choosing the right designer for your Indian bridal couture who not only provides you with the best you deserve but also makes it a memorable experience for you. You are not getting married every day, right!
That's how we started making custom bridal lehengas for brides all over the bay area and then furthermore worldwide.
Now we are doing the best to make the day of marriage the best day in the life of an Indian bride!
We provide Indian bridal wear and custom Indian wear for brides and wedding guests. We have worldwide shipping services to ship custom Indian bridal all over the UK, Germany, Australia, Canada, and the USA. For stunning Indian bridal wear, you can visit our bridal lenghas page. If you already have your dream bridal lehenga in mind and require custom lehengas fill the form on our Made to Order page and wait for the dream come true.
Visit our reviews page to know about our happy brides and customer