Indian Bridal & Designer Face Mask
Now available all over Europe at small shipping charges.
If you are looking for something different and unique, this elegant handcrafted reusable fabric dust mask is made with lovely raw silk fabric and sustainable cotton blend sheeting inner layer.
The mask is accented with a beautiful gold thread and foil work on green silk cloth.
For every mask sold, we will be donating 15% of proceeds to Edgewood Center for children and families, which supports youth through life's challenges via behavioral and mental health services. Let's #MaskTogether and show support for those combatting crisis on the front lines.
|Color: Green w/Gold|
|Fabric: Silk - Lined with Pure Sustainable Cotton|
|Care: Breathable, Reusable, And Washable.|
( Variation in color, fabric & detail is possible. Model images are only representative.)
B Anu Designs is also customizing bespoke bridal, groom & guest face mask for COVID weddings and casual use here.
We also provide the service of customizing logo printed facemasks for businesses and companies. Click here.
* One size fits all. A close-fitting mask with a stretchy elastic for behind the ears that prevent any mask marks.
* Easy to wear, and easy to take off
* Ready to ship in 5-7 days after the order is placed.
* 1 mask per order!
* Can be customized in any color - please contact us for your customization requirements
* No returns or exchanges for this product. This product is made in the USA
* Please understand that this mask is not a replacement for medical-grade Personal Protective Equipment, and is not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19. Please continued to social distancing, washing hands, and refraining from touching the face. Due to the charitable component of the product, this item is excluded from all promotions.
B Anu Designs Accessories can be customized in accordance with your requirements. Please email / call / WhatsApp on +1 925 791-0374 for customization requests.
Read more about cloth face masks on our blog.