Tyohar Lehenga - Elegant Scarlet Red Pure Raw Silk Lengha choli with embroidery
Exude regality with B Anu Designs' Red and Yellow Bridal Lehenga. Made with luxurious fabrics, this lehenga set features intricate gold threadwork with sequence and dabka embellishments, all done with attention to detail. The choli is designed with a designer queen anne neckline and short sleeves, while the dupatta is made with soft net fabric, adorned with gold border work. This lehenga set is perfect for a grand wedding celebration.
Designer Queen Anne cut neckline silk choli blouse with Hand Sequence, Dabka threadwork
- Luxurious silk fabric of scarlet red shade makes this custom blouse a soft finish
- Queen Anne neckline adds an extra uniqueness to this elegant designer choli
- Queen Anne cut patterning from shoulder line that aims to give you the right fit
- Intricate dabka and hand sequence work to add an exquisite detail of intricacy & precision to this blouse
Flowy Silk Lehnga with Crystal Stones,Naqshi and Dabka embroidery
- Circular cut patterning custom lengha that gives you maximum flare
- Intricate Dabka and Naqshi threadwork adding up to the glam factor
- Richest shades of fully embroidered floral motif adds an interesting touch of contrast to this lehenga
- Traditional Hand Sequence & Crystal Stones hand-embroidery doesn't just embrace our Indian culture but also lets you look like a royalty
Weightless tulle dupatta w/ sequins and bead border
- Lightweight net fabric used to give you the advantage of good drape capability
- Simple yet elegant yellow custom made dupatta that adds sophistication & throws the main focus on the ensemble
- Golden border runs all along the hemline completing this look
Included in Purchase: Lehenga/Lehnga, Choli/Blouse & Dupatta
|Color: Scarlet Red (colors can be adjusted upon request)|
|Fabric: Raw Silk|
|Occasion: Bridal, Engagement, Formal Event|
|Style: Lehenga Choli|
|Work: Hand Sequence, Dabka, Crystal Stones and Naqshi Embroidery|
Can be customized in any color or blouse style
Estimated delivery time: 4 - 6 weeks
Choosing the right Indian bridal lengha is not an easy task. What's more difficult is choosing the right designer for your Indian bridal couture who not only provides you with the best you deserve but also makes it a memorable experience for you. You are not getting married every day, right!
That's how we started making custom bridal lehengas for brides all over the bay area and then furthermore worldwide.
Now we are doing the best to make the day of marriage the best day in the life of an Indian bride!
We provide Indian bridal wear and custom Indian wear for brides and wedding guests. We have worldwide shipping services to ship custom Indian bridal all over the UK, Germany, Australia, Canada, and the USA. For stunning Indian bridal wear, you can visit our bridal lenghas page. If you already have your dream bridal lehenga in mind and require custom lehengas fill the form on our Made to Order page and wait for the dream come true.
Visit our reviews page to know about our happy brides and customer