Ramisa - White Lehenga with Chikankari Handwork and Off-shoulder Blouse
Imagine yourself giving competition to the moon on the night of your mehendi or sangeet in this poetic ensemble. From the minimalist chikankari work to the moon white color, everything about this piece is beautiful and that's why we named it Ramisa, meaning a white rose.
Off-shoulder raw silk blouse with a unique twist
- Blouse done in raw silk fit for all seasons with an inherent stretchability.
- Uniquely cut, folded, and stitched blouse design for a contemporary impression.
- Off-shoulder neckline with asymmetrical sleeves for a distinct look.
- Zip closure at back.
Chikankari hand-embroidered flared skirt with yards of fabric
- Raw silk skirt intricately hand-embroidered in royal chikankari work for a lavish look.
- Yards of fabric used to make it as flared as possible.
Included in purchase: Skirt, Blouse.
Dupatta and Cancan can be added.
This can be customized in any color or style and blouse can be modified based on specifications.
|Fabric: Raw silk|
|Occasion: Party Wear, Mehndi, Sangeet Night, Diwali, Festive wear|
|Style: Indo-western (off-shoulder)|
|Care: Dry Clean|
( Variation in color, fabric & detail is possible. Model images are only representative.)
** Please contact us at 19257910374 for customization options. This can be customized in your size and delivery time on for this piece is 4 - 6 weeks.