Adah - Royal Blue Velvet Lehenga with Heavy Hand Embroidery
Look gorgeous on the D-day in this magical blue velvet lehenga which is heavily embroidered and yet so sleek that it's simply a blessing.
Curved V neckline velvet blouse accented with silver zardozi handwork
- Use of aesthetic, soft & luxurious velvet fabric.
- Curved V neckline adds a glamorous sass.
- Silver zardozi hand-embroidery further accenting the neckline making it look like a stunner.
Sleek velvet lehenga skirt hand-embroidered with gold block painting in stone & zari work
- Yards of velvet used to create the perfectly flared lehenga skirt.
- Heavy hand embroidery is done with stone & zari work along with gold block painting to create the statement lehenga skirt.
- Accented with minimal gold & blue tassels which beautify the overall look.
Sheer dupatta with velvet blue & gold border finish
- Sheer dupatta makes a pretty light addon to the eloquent lehenga set.
- Accented with gold beads all over that looks stunning.
- Tassels attached to all four edges to further add to its glory.
- Double border finishing in blue velvet & goldwork.
Included in purchase: lehenga skirt, blouse, dupatta.
*Jewelry sold separately
Can be customized in any color or blouse style
|Color: Royal Blue & Gold (colors can be adjusted upon request)|
|Occasion: Bridal, Engagement, Formal Event, Reception|
|Style: Lehenga Choli w/Dupatta|
|Work: Hand Embroidery|
(Variation in color, fabric & detail is possible. Model images are only representative.)
Estimated delivery time: 4 - 6 weeks
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Dry Clean Only.
Size Chart :
Click Here for the measurement guide.