Kismat Pastel green Wedding Lengha
Kismat - Lime Green Bridal Indian Wedding Lehenga choli with Zardozi & Sequins handwork
Look like a glam doll that you are in this ethnic Bridal attire and turn heads anywhere you go, perfect for your big day!
Zardozi embellished designer choli blouse with full sleeves
- Raw silk fabric used to give you the right amount of texture & sheen
- Luxurious handwork of Zardozi embroidery runs all over the front & back bodice of this blouse
- Full sleeves feature with shimmer embellishments thats a perfect sophisticated pick for your engagement parties
- Princess cut patterned choli that lets you have the perfect body hugging fit
Shimmery lime green lehnga with 4 inches embellished border
- Circular cut draft patterning given to this skirt lehenga for maximum flare and to give you a ballroom feel
- Shimmery embellishments run all over this designer skirt resembling as sparkly as the milkway up above
- Lime green raw silk fabric makes this piece a perfect choice for all seasons long
- Heavy tassel like beaded Dori at side seam given to provide closure to this piece
- Four inch embellished borderwork makes this piece an absolute stunner
Designer tulle dupatta with 2 inches border work
- Lightweight tulle net dupatta that adds an effortless grace to this ensemble
- Random sequins shimmer work runs randomly across the dupatta
- Two inches hand embroidered border that elevates the look of this custom dupatta
Included in Purchase: Lehenga/Lengha, Choli/Blouse & Dupatta
|Color: Lime Green & Gold (colors can be adjusted upon request)|
|Fabric: Raw Silk & Tulle|
|Occasion: Bridal, Engagement, Formal Event|
|Style: Lehenga Choli|
|Work: Zardozi & Sequins|
Can be customized in any color or blouse style
Estimated delivery time: 4 - 6 weeks
Choosing the right Indian bridal lengha is not an easy task. What's more difficult is choosing the right designer for your Indian bridal couture who not only provides you with the best you deserve but also makes it a memorable experience for you. You are not getting married every day, right!
That's how we started making custom bridal lehengas for brides all over the bay area and then furthermore worldwide.
Now we are doing the best to make the day of marriage the best day in the life of an Indian bride!
We provide Indian bridal wear and custom Indian wear for brides and wedding guests. We have worldwide shipping services to ship custom Indian bridal all over the UK, Germany, Australia, Canada, and the USA. For stunning Indian bridal wear, you can visit our bridal lenghas page. If you already have your dream bridal lehenga in mind and require custom lehengas fill the form on our Made to Order page and wait for the dream come true.
Visit our reviews page to know about our happy brides and customer